Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix recipe. To make hearty vegetable soup – by phoenix you need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- Use 16 oz of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic finely minced.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- Use 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Get 6 cup of chicken stock.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 of kosher salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of Mckormics Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 of cumin to taste.
- Take 1 dash of chili powder.
- Provide 2 cup of peeled white potatoes diced.
- Provide 1/4 bunch of kale chopped.
- Provide 1 can of cannelini beans drained and rinsed.
Instructions to make Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix:
- Saute onions and garlic over medium heat until softened. Be sure to not burn the garlic!.
- Add potatoes and cannelini beans and combine together..
- Add frozen vegetables, can diced tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir well.
- Mix in chicken stock, and add bay leaves, cajun seasoning, red pepper flakes, sugar, salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low, cover and cook for 1 hour..
- During the last few minutes of cooking, adjust seasoning, and add cooked rice..
- Garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or a crusty roll!.
- Be sure to remove the bay leaves before serving.
If you find this Hearty Vegetable Soup – By Phoenix recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.