Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gnocchi soup recipe. You can cook chicken gnocchi soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Use 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 2 cups of chopped vegetables (onions, celery, carrots).
- Take 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 2 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch dissolved in 2 tsp water.
- You need 2 (12 oz) of cans evaporated milk.
- You need 2 (1 lb) of packages of mini potato gnocchi.
- Use 6 slices of bacon.
- Provide 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 5 oz of fresh baby spinach.
Instructions to make Chicken Gnocchi Soup:
- Place chicken, vegetables, basil, italian seasoning, poultry seasoning, salt, and broth in a crock pot on high 4-5 hours, on low for 6-8 hours..
- Shred the chicken, add cornstarch mixture, evaporated milk, and Gnocchi. Stir and replace cover..
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry untill crispy. drain bacon grease from pan leaving about 2 tsp, saute minced garlic, and spinach until wilted. Add to Crock-Pot..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve..
If you find this Chicken Gnocchi Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.