Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy Veggie Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Veggie Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Veggie Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy veggie soup recipe. You can have spicy veggie soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Veggie Soup:
- Use 2 can of chicken broth (you can use vegetable stock).
- Provide 2 medium of potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks.
- You need 1 small of diced onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped kale.
- Prepare 1 can of drained and rinsed white beans.
- Take 1 tbsp of died oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to your preference).
- Provide 2 cup of chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of (Optional) chopped basil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Use of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Veggie Soup:
- Preheat your oil in a pot and sautee your diced onions and potatoes just until the onions start to turn translucent.
- When your onions turn translucent, add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and oregano. Cook and stir for about a minute..
- Pour in your chicken broth and water. Let your soup simmer for about twenty minutes or until the potatoes are almost knife-tender..
- Add in the drained beans, kale, spinach, and basil. Cook until the greens are just wilted..
- Adjust for seasoning, and you're done! Serve with crusty Italian bread and grated parmesan! :).
If you find this Spicy Veggie Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.