Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Orzo Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Orzo Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Orzo Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken orzo soup recipe. To make chicken orzo soup you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- Prepare 10 of skinless chicken thighs.
- Use 8 cups of water.
- Take 1 of whole peeled onion.
- Provide 1 of onion diced.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 bunch of celery sliced.
- Get 2 lb of peeled and sliced carrots.
- Use 1 (14.4 oz) of can diced tomato.
- Get 1/2 lb of orzo pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Get to taste of pepper.
- Prepare to taste of hot pepper flakes.
- Provide of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Orzo Soup:
- In a large stockpot, add in chicken thighs, bay leaves, whole onion, and water. (Water should be about 1 inch above the chicken thighs. We think its about 8 cups.) Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 25 minutes. Pull out the chicken and whole onion and set aside chicken and discard onion..
- Add in carrots, celery, onion and tomato. Bring back to simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Shred chicken while vegetables are cooking..
- Add in orzo pasta and parsley, cook for 10 minutes or until al dente. Shred chicken while pasta is cooking..
- Add in shredded chicken, season salt, pepper and hot pepper flakes if desired. A little parmesan goes a long way too :).
If you find this Chicken Orzo Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.