Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Watercress Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watercress Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watercress chicken soup recipe. You can cook watercress chicken soup using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Watercress Chicken Soup:
- You need 1 bunch of watercress.
- Provide 1 of leftover rotisserie chicken bones.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Watercress Chicken Soup:
- Peel meat from leftover rotisserie chicken until all that is left are bones. Save the meat on the side..
- Peel and chop garlic clove into super tiny chunks.
- Fry the garlic and the chicken bones in a medium pot for 5 mins, then add about half a pot of water and bring to a boil..
- Add the pulled chicken meat into the broth. Lower the heat to a medium fire and keep the broth simmering for 15-20 mins..
- Add the watercress and raise to a boil for 5-10 mins. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
If you find this Watercress Chicken Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.