Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan sweet potato soup recipe. To cook vegan sweet potato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- Prepare of onions.
- Use of garlic cloves.
- Get of roughly chopped sweet potatoes.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Use of chopped parsley.
- Get of mint leaves.
- Provide of vegetable stock.
- Provide of Nuts to the preference:.
- Provide of almonds.
- Use of cashews.
- Prepare of walnuts.
- Get of peanuts.
Steps to make Vegan Sweet Potato Soup:
- For the vegan sweet potato soup:.
- Take fresh sweet potatoes wash them thoroughly and peel them..
- Roughly chop the sweet potatoes..
- Now in a large sauce pan on medium low heat boil the sweet potatoes..
- Simmer them after 5 minutes..
- Once it’s cooked perfectly remove from the heat and set aside to ret in room temperature..
- Now in large saucepan on medium high heat add vegetable oil and then add garlic and sauté it until light golden brown..
- Garlic should be fried on a medium low heat..
- So all the flavours of garlic includes in to the butter/oil..
- Then add finely diced onions and sauté them..
- Once they are done, pour in the boiled sweet potatoes and combine well..
- Add vegetable stock, mint leaves and parsley and simmer them to about 10 minutes with care on it..
- Vegetable stock gives nice rich flavour to the soup rather than water, as it contains various vitamins and essence and healthy too..
- Once they are reduced and thick remove from the heat and set aside to cool on a room temperature..
- Blend the mixture to creamy texture..
- Take the mixture and filter it on to a separate bowl..
- For the toast:.
- Slice bread in desired shape..
- Heat oil on a pan and toast the bread slices until light golden brown..
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- For the plating:.
- Pour the soup on to garnish bowl.
- Place roasted almonds, cashews, and peanuts..
- Place mint leaves on top and garnish fresh cilantros.
- Place the toasted bread for the dip..
- Enjoy the vegan sweet potato soup with butter bread dip..
If you find this Vegan Sweet Potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.