Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's green bean casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's green bean casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's green bean casserole recipe. To cook taisen's green bean casserole you only need 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's green bean casserole:
- Take 1 packages of of frozen green beans or fresh if you prefer.
- Take 2 of to 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 packages of of fresh mushrooms or canned.
- Prepare 1 packages of of bacon.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of bacon bits if you like.
- Prepare 1 of butter. 1/2 to 1 stick for the green beans and about 1/2 to mix later.
- Provide 1 of milk for the mixing part. just need enough to help make it creamy.
- Take 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1 of pepper to taste.
- Provide 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Provide 1 packages of of French onions for the topping or you can substitute with crackers or anything else.
- Get 1 of mozzarella cheese ( about 2 to 3 handfuls).
- Use 2 cup of of mild cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make taisen's green bean casserole:
- take the frozen green beans and put them in a pot with some water, butter ( 1/2 to 1 stick) , bacon bits if desired and a few sprinkles of salt and pepper. cover the pot. put the heat on medium and bring to a boil. cook until you prefer soft or just slight crisp. if using fresh do as you normally do them. the bacon bits can be omitted.
- while the green beans are cooking fry up the bacon. you can do it crispy or softer depending on your taste. set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- slice or chop up onion and mushroom. fry the mushroom first in a little butter, garlic, salt and pepper. add onion around the last 5 to 10 minutes of cooking the mushroom..
- pre heat oven to 350.
- when the green beans are finished drain them. put them into a casserole dish..
- add butter and milk to the green beans. stir. you only need enough to help the cream of mushroom soup to stick and be creamy. you can always do less and add more if needed to desired thickness.
- if there is any liquid in the mushroom and onion drain. add them into the green beans. stir.
- add the cream of mushroom soup. one can at a time stirring after each one. this is where you decide on how soupy this will be..
- add in bacon. you can break it up into small pieces or leave it in longer strips. mix or just lay strips on top.
- cover with foil and stick it in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- pull it out. uncover sprinkle both cheeses. re cover and put it back in the oven for about 15 minutes..
- pull it out again. uncover add french onions on top and bake for just a few minutes..
- serve with dinner.
If you find this taisen's green bean casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.