Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beetroot and carrot soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beetroot and carrot soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot and carrot soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot and carrot soup recipe. You can have beetroot and carrot soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beetroot and carrot soup:
- Get 1 of beet root.
- You need 2 of carrot.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Get 3-4 of garlic.
- Take 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Use 2 tsp of butter.
- Use 1 tsp of all propose flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take to taste of Seasoning.
- Get of Sev for garnish.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped corriander.
Steps to make Beetroot and carrot soup:
- In the pre-heated pressure cooker or pressure pan, without the lid on medium heat, add beets, carrots tomato, garlic, ginger, and salt.Add water and close the lid. Lock the pressure cooker and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Remove from heat and wait for the pressure to come down on its own. It would take about 10 minutes..
- Blend the cooked veggies until puree. Strain it through a metal sieve..
- Heat butter in a pan, add finely chopped garlic and just sauté. Now add all propose flour mix it well and cook it till lightly golden.now add puree. Add puree very slowly and disclosed lumbs and add water..
- Add black pepper powder and coriander and seasoning and add salt also as per taste. Mix it well and cook 2-3 minutes. Just one boiled and off the flame..
- Serve the hot beetroot and carrot soup immediately. Garnish with sev and coriander..
If you find this Beetroot and carrot soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.