Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrot Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. To make carrot soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup:
- Get 850 g of carrot peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of swede peeled and chopped.
- Use 4 of small potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of parsnip peeled and chopped.
- You need 3 of small onions, peeled and chopped.
- Use 1 of chicken stock cube.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Use 1 l of water maybe more if needed.
- Provide 50 ml of semi skimmed milk.
- You need of Drizzle of Olive oil.
- Provide of Drizzle of Olive oil.
Steps to make Carrot Soup:
- Add all the vegetables to the pan along with enough water to cover all the vegetables and. More water can be added along the way if needed..
- Add the stock cube once the pan is boiling. Lower the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes..
- Blend all the vegetables until it becomes smooth and no longer lumpy..
- Return to the heat and add the milk, a drizzle of olive oil and black pepper. Season with salt if needed..
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.