Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to open faced seared beef sirloin tartine recipe. To make open faced seared beef sirloin tartine you need 15 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Take of 8oz Seasoned Beef Sirloin.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Use of Peppercorn Sauce.
- You need of Butter.
- Take of Shallot, minced.
- Provide of Green Peppercorns (in brine), roughly chopped.
- You need of Cognac.
- Take of Beef Stock.
- Get of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Artisan Bread, such as Ciabatta, Flatbread, or Baguette.
- Use of Arugula.
- Provide of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine:
- Season the raw beef sirloin with salt and pepper..
- Place your seasoned sirloin into a sous-vide pouch with a tablespoon of butter..
- Vacuum seal the bag and cook in a water bath at 59.5 C (139.1 F) for 45 minutes **Time and temperature is referenced from Thomas Keller’s Under Pressure sous-vide book**.
- Heat some butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the onions to the pan, and sauté until onions are caramelized..
- Deglaze the pan with a little water occasionally to scrap up the bits on the bottom of the pan..
- Season the onions to taste with salt and pepper, remove onions from pan, and set aside..
- Make the sauce: Heat the butter in a sauté pan over medium high heat..
- Add the shallots and sweat for 1 minute..
- Add the peppercorns and continue to sweat for 1 minute..
- Remove pan from heat..
- Carefully add the Cognac, ignite, and allow the flame to burn off alcohol..
- Return pan to heat, add the stock and reduce by half..
- Add the cream and reduce until the sauce is able to coat the back of a spoon; season with salt to taste and set aside. Hold the sauce warm..
- Toast the bread in a pan with a little olive oil, season with salt and pepper..
- Plate the toasted bread..
- Remove the sirloin from the pouch, slice and set aside..
- Add the meat to the sauce until warmed through..
- Place the meat on top of the bread..
- In a bowl, drizzle the arugula with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and toss to blend..
- Top the meat with the arugula. Serve immediately..
If you find this Open Faced Seared Beef Sirloin Tartine recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.