Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot tomato coriander soup recipe. You can have carrot tomato coriander soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup:
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece Ginger.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Provide few sprigs of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tbspn of Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Butter (optional).
- Prepare as required of Water.
Steps to make Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup:
- Keep all the ingredients for making the soup ready..
- In a pressure cooker put oil, when hot add the chopped onion and garlic and ginger. Saute for a few minutes..
- Then put in the chopped carrots and tomato. Later add sufficient water put salt and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles..
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down..
- Now put this with the coriander leaves in the blender and blend it..
- Now heat a kadhai pour the blended mixture,add required water, check salt add if needed and bring it to boil..
- Then before serving put pepper powder and little butter..
- Enjoy hot soup with masala papad..
If you find this Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.