Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable soup recipe. You can cook vegetable soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable soup:
- Use of First of all, the ingredients that soup requires are:.
- Take of onion of large size.
- Take of tablespoonful of ground crayfish.
- You need of ogiri, dawadawa or iru (this is optional).
- Prepare of palm oil.
- Use of bell peppers and 3 fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of shoko or spinach leaves (if you purchase them in Nigerian market, you will need 4 wraps).
- Prepare of scotch bonnet peppers.
- Use of stock cubes.
- Provide of assorted fish (smoked or stock fish).
- Use of assorted meat (which is beef, cow skin, or tripe).
- Provide of salt for adding the taste.
Instructions to make Vegetable soup:
- How to prepare the soup Before you start cooking the soup, you should pick the vegetables and thoroughly wash them. Then, you will need to cut all the vegetables into the tiny pieces. If you want to get rid of excessive liquid in the soup, you can squeeze out excess water from your vegetables, because the vegetable would have retained some water while its being washed. Then, you can put them aside. Afterwards, you can wash your fish and meat. Get rid of all the bones in the smoked fish, and kee.
- The next step will be blending the tomatoes and peppers. Now, you are ready to go forward and start the actual cooking part. The first step is seasoning the assorted meat and fish, and cooking it together with the onions and a stock cube, then adding a bit of salt for the taste or some other seasoning depending on your preferences. You should be aware that the tougher meat has to be cooked before the other meat or left in the pot after removing the softer meat. Cook it until the liquid dries..
- Now, take the other pot which is completely dry, for heating up palm oil. Keep heating it up until it starts giving out a little smoke. Then, add peppers and tomatoes and fry the mixture until it stops being sour. This would usually take you about fifteen to twenty minutes. After that, you are free to add the meat and fish which is already cooked. Then, you can spice it up with a stock cube, ground crayfish and iru (or any other ingredient of your choice). Mix the whole thing thoroughly, cover..
- Leave boiling for approximately ten minutes. When ten minutes are up, you can add the vegetables and/or salt to make the soup even tastier. Mix it again to make sure that everything was distributed throughout the soup evenly. Afterwards, it has to simmer for about five minutes. Congratulations! Your deliciousvegetable soup is ready, and now you can enjoy it!.
If you find this Vegetable soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.