Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Delish Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Delish Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to delish broccoli cheddar soup recipe. To cook delish broccoli cheddar soup you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Delish Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Use of Butter.
- You need of Yellow onion.
- Use of Garlic.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
- Provide of Flour + 3 more tablespoons.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Chicken broth.
- Provide of Heavy cream.
- You need of Finely chopped broccoli.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Delish Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- Melt the butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, and flour. Cook for three minutes stirring CONSTANTLY..
- Slowly, whisk in the milk, chicken broth and broccoli cook, stirring frequently until it boils lightly and thickens.
- At this point, I transferred to a crock pot. I cooked on high for about 2 hours until broccoli became tender. Then, stir in the heavy cream.Then, I added a whole bag of cheddar cheese, about 2cups. I cooked on low for about 20 minutes more. Add the salt and pepper..
If you find this Delish Broccoli Cheddar Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.