Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cozy Bean Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cozy Bean Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cozy Bean Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cozy bean soup recipe. To cook cozy bean soup you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cozy Bean Soup:
- Use of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare of Red Onion, diced to desired thickness.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Use of Chicken Broth.
- Get of Rotel.
- Take of Black Beans.
- Take of Pinto Beans.
- You need of Ketchup.
- Get of Lemon, juiced.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need of Cilantro, finely chopped.
- Provide of Shredded Cheese.
- Use of Sour Cream.
- Get of Taco Seasoning, to taste.
Instructions to make Cozy Bean Soup:
- Place your chopped bacon in a skillet or pan on medium high heat. Cook it until it starts to lose fat (about 5 minutes.).
- Add in your red onion and cook it along with the bacon until it becomes translucent (about 4-5 minutes.).
- Add in your chopped fresh garlic and cook it until you can smell it (about one minute.).
- Now it's time to add all of your canned ingredients (chicken broth, rotel, and black + pinto beans) and your lemon, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. I like to add a dash of red pepper flakes at this point, but that is totally optional!.
- After about 15 minutes of boiling, add in your cilantro. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately with shredded cheese and sour cream to garnish..
If you find this Cozy Bean Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.