Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tricia's carrot basil chicken soup recipe. You can have tricia's carrot basil chicken soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Provide 3 cups of Carrot Pulp.
- Get 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Get 2 of Organic Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic.
- Use 2 tsp of Granulated Onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rubbed Sage.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Dried Basil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- You need 1 cup of dry Tinkyada elbow pasta.
- Prepare 2 ounces of goat cheese.
Instructions to make Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup:
- Boil noodles according to package, drain and set aside.
- Dice Chicken Breasts into small pieces.
- Season chicken with 1/2 tsp each of seasalt, garlic and onion.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in olive oil until brown and done all the way through and set aside.
- Add remainder of ingredients except goat cheese to Vitamix Blender and select Hot Soup setting..
- Blend pushing ingredients into blades until thick creamy hot soup is steaming.
- Reheat skillet and add all ingredients to the hot skillet just long enough to deglaze the pan.
- Top with goat cheese and serve.
If you find this Tricia's Carrot Basil Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.