Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted red pepper and vegetable soup recipe. To cook roasted red pepper and vegetable soup you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup:
- Use 24 oz. of jar sweet roasted red peppers, drained.
- Provide 2 cups of carrots, diced canned is ok but drain & rinse.
- You need 2 cups of potatoes, peeled & diced (canned ok but drain & rinse).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of tomatoes, diced or crushed variety w/ juices.
- Provide 1 can (14.5 oz.) of Chicken broth, can substitute vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup:
- If you roast your own red peppers, get busy. I use jarred red peppers and drain in a colander..
- Peel and roughly chop (we are gonna puree once cooked) carrots, potatoes and onions. If you use any canned vegetables, drain and rinse them off. I find that rinsing canned vegetables helps to improve the taste and removes the flavors of the canning process. If you think I've lost my mind on this one that's ok too, but try it :).
- I had a crazy schedule so I threw vegetables, broth, tomatoes and seasonings in the crockpot on high until I was ready to puree. If you use a pot on the stove top, bring to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cooking time will depend on if you used canned or fresh but make sure you cook long enough to puree successfully..
- Once all the veggies are fall apart soft or you return home from chaos……Puree until smooth, using either a stand or submersion blender. Salt and pepper to taste..
- I store in the fridge and it's my delicious lunch for the week. Enjoy!.
If you find this Roasted Red Pepper and Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.