Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup recipe. To make chicken & tomato stew from vegetable soup you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of pack King oyster mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Use 1 of Vegetables (whatever's left in the fridge).
- Get 1 can of Canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Flour (cake flour).
- Use 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Use 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1 of Soup stock cube.
- You need 400 ml of Basic Vegetable Soup.
Steps to make Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and rub in some soy sauce. Coat with flour just before cooking..
- Slice the onion into wedges. Slice the king oyster mushrooms in half and then slice each half into 3-4 equal pieces. Slice the garlic..
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a pan, heat up, add the chicken. Cook until both sides of the chicken are slightly browned and then remove the garlic..
- Add the onion, butter and king oyster mushrooms and stir-fry together. Once the onion has cooked through, add the soup marked with ★ with the soup stock cube and canned tomatoes..
- While the mixture is boiling, add the ketchup and season with salt and pepper..
- Here is another variation that you can make..
- If you make a lot of stew, blend any leftovers with an electric hand mixer and you can eat it for breakfast the next day as a soup..
- You could add some thin baguette slices or sandwich bread to the bottom of a gratin dish, cover with the stew and then top with cheese. Then bake in an oven until golden..
- You could make a gratin by pouring this stew over buttered rice, then topping with a layer of cheese and cherry tomatoes..
If you find this Chicken & Tomato Stew from Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.