Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe. To cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie you need 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 1 can of peas.
- You need 1 can of carrots. I didn't have corn so I used peas and carrots.
- Get 1 of instant mashed potatoes. I only had 2 cups left so made do with what I had.
- Provide 1 of milk for the potatoes.
- Get 1 of butter for the potatoes.
- You need 1 of water for the potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of half a block of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 2 can of of tomatoe soup.
- You need 1 of half a small can of tomato paste and about half a can of water. I improvised since I only had 2 cans of tomato soup.
- You need 1 dash of of red pepper.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of garlic powder.
- Take 1 of few dashes of salt.
- Prepare 1 of few dashes of pepper.
- Provide 1 of few dashes of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of basil to your taste.
Steps to make taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie:
- cook your hamburger in a frying pan with all of the dry seasonings until no longer pink. drain the grease..
- in the frying pan add in 1 can of tomato soup. then add in the hamburger..
- add in your drained veggies. mix.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add in second. can of tomato soup. mix. if it isn't enough sauce add in another can of tomato soup or do what I did and add in tomato paste and some water. mix. keep on low heat. taste. add extra of any seasoning if needed.
- make the instant mashed potatoes or you can do your own. if you do that start them before your hamburger..
- if the cheese is not shredded then shread that. I used half a block so I am not sure but I think it was maybe half a cup to a cup of cheese.
- take everything off heat when your ready to combine..
- in a casserole dish put the meat and veggie mix into it. then add the shredded cheese on top of that. then put your potatoes on top..
- bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or just until the potatoes are turning a golden brown.
- pull it out. let it sit for 5 minutes. then serve. enjoy.
If you find this taisen's sloppy easy shepherds pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.