Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot soup recipe. You can have carrot soup using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrot Soup:
- You need 1 tbsp of Crumbled Bay Leaf.
- Use 1 of pat (1"sq, 1/3" high) Butter, Salted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Thyme, Fresh.
- Provide 0.50 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- You need 4 cup of Slices Carrots, Cooked.
- Provide 0.50 cup of Diced Celery, Cooked.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger Root.
- Get 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 0.50 cup of Chopped Onions, Raw.
- Use 1 tbsp of Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pepper, Black.
- Get 125 ml of Half and Half Cream.
Steps to make Carrot Soup:
- Add butter and oil in a stockpot.
- Add mirepoix mix and saut for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the carrots and sweat for 5 minutes on low.
- Add stock and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a shimmer until carrots are fork tender.
- Pure soup until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Stir in cream.
If you find this Carrot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.