Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several small changes.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino style carbonara recipe recipe. You can cook filipino style carbonara recipe using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Get 7-8 strips of Bacon.
- Use as needed of Cooking oil.
- Take 500 g of Spaghetti.
- Provide 1 pc of Beef Cube.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of All-purpose Cream.
- Get 6 tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1 pc of onion; minced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic; minced.
- Get 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe:
- Cook 7-8 strips of Bacon until crispy. Cook in medium heat for 2 minutes. Flip the bacon and cook the opposite side for another 2 minutes. Set aside. Save the bacon grease..
- Cook the spaghetti by pouring the 4 cups of water in a cooking pot. Let it boil. Add a 1 tbsp of cooking oil and add 500 grams spaghetti. Cook for 12 minutes or until al dente. Remove the spaghetti and set aside. Save 1/4 cup of water used to cook the spaghetti..
- Prepare the carbonara sauce by heating 3 tablespoons of bacon grease then saute onion and garlic..
- Once the onion softens, pour 1.5 cup all-purpose cream into the pan. Stir then add 1/4 cup water..
- Add the beef cube, stir well until mixed in to the sauce..
- Put 1/2 of chopped bacon and nutmeg into the sauce then stir..
- Add the cooked spaghetti. Toss until spaghetti gets totally coated with sauce..
- Add the 6 tbsp of Parmesan cheese. Toss and add rest of the bacon..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Filipino Style Carbonara Recipe recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.