Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked rangoon and beef egg rolls recipe. To cook oven baked rangoon and beef egg rolls you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- Get 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Use 10 slice of large chunk crab.
- Use 1 packages of wonton wraps.
- Prepare 1 packages of eggroll wraps.
- Provide 1/2 packages of ground beef optional.
Steps to make Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- mix cream cheese, honey and crab.
- cook your ground beef adding whatever seasoning you like. add beef to cream cheese and crab mixture to your liking.
- follow instructions to fold your egg rolls and wontons from the dough packaging.
- cover with raw egg and place on cookie sheet uncovered and stick in oven for 15-20 min keeping and eye for when they turn golden brown.
If you find this Oven Baked Rangoon and Beef Egg Rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.