Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a lot of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe. You can cook mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- Use of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- Prepare of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- Provide of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Use of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- Prepare of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- Provide of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- Get of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Use of green chillies (acc to u),.
- Get of cumin) grind and keep.
- Get of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Provide of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Get of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- You need of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Provide of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- Get of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock):
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
If you find this Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.