Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hot and sour asian soup recipe. To cook hot and sour asian soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- Get 1 of 14 ounce container of extra firm tofu cut into pieces.
- You need 1 of Half cup of sliced shitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Half cup of sliced oyster mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of 8 ounce can of bamboo shoots.
- Use 2 cup of of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of Quarter cup of corn starch.
- Use 1 tbsp of of cold water.
- Use 1 of container of Swanson brand hot and sour Asian infused chicken broth.
- You need 1 of Half of cup of chopped green onions.
- Provide 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
Instructions to make Hot and Sour Asian Soup:
- First you want to mix the cornstarch and the cold water stirring until smooth set aside..
- Next combine the chicken broth bamboo shoots mushrooms and bean sprouts in a large stock pot. Add in the cornstarch mixture..
- Once the soup mixture has come to a slight boil, reduce heat to a simmer and add the tofu. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Next take your beaten egg an drop into the soup. Remove from heat let set 5 to 10 minutes and add your chopped green onions..
If you find this Hot and Sour Asian Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.