Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. You can have roasted cheesy cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Use of lg. Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Use of Cauliflower.
- Take of Butter.
- Get of Shredded carrots.
- Take of rib of celery.
- You need of Vegetable stock.
- Provide of Heavy cream.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*.
- Get of Salt & pepper.
- Provide of DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly.
Steps to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat..
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies..
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender..
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets..
- Serve hot with crackers..
If you find this Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.