Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. These types of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy keema curry recipe. You can cook easy keema curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Keema Curry:
- Use 250 grams of Ground meat (pork or beef).
- Take 1 large of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 4 of Green bell peppers (make sure to use this).
- Prepare 1 of pack Mushrooms of your choice (shiitake, button, etc.).
- Get 1 of Eggplant (optional; I didn't include it this time).
- Take of Seasoning ingredients and other:.
- Get 1 of Oil for stir frying.
- Take 2 can of Canned tomatoes (whole or chopped).
- Provide 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 of pack Curry roux (block).
- Prepare of Optional!.
- Take 1 of per serving Fried eggs.
Steps to make Easy Keema Curry:
- Since this is a ground meat curry, chop up all the vegetables. Here are the ingredients I used this time..
- Put oil in a pan, and stir fry the ground meat until it changes color. Add the chopped veggies and stir-fry..
- Add 2 cans of tomatoes and the 2 soup cubes and simmer. If using whole tomatoes, crush them with a ladle or the equivalent..
- After simmering for a while, a lot of moisture will come out of the vegetables. Add the 1/2 pack of curry roux….
- ….mix with the liquid that's came out of the vegetables. Adjust the amount of roux if necessary. Simmer for a while, taking care not to let it burn on the bottom..
- Done!!! I love to top this with a fried egg..
- You can add other spices you have on hand, or if you're making this for little kiddies, you can add ketchup..
- I made a curry doria (rice gratin) with leftover keema curry. It's so easy and delicious..
- I tried sandwiching keema curry between two homemade pancakes..
If you find this Easy Keema Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.