Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Quick & Easy Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you probably choose many items out of habit. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy enchiladas recipe. You can cook quick & easy enchiladas using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick & Easy Enchiladas:
- Get 1 lb of Ground Beef or Turkey.
- Prepare 1 large of Can of re-fried beans.
- Take 1 packages of Large Flour Tortillas.
- Use 1 large of Can of Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- Use 1 packages of of shreaded cheese (aprox 4cups).
Steps to make Quick & Easy Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef or turkey in large skillet. Drain well..
- Add can of re-fried beans to skillet and mix well.
- Put a generous helping of meat&bean mixture into the flour tortillas and roll. Line them up in a rectangle cake pan..
- Pour sauce over the enchiladas until they're covered.
- Sprinkle a generous amout of cheese over the top.
- Bake until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Top with your favorite toppings (I like sour cream) and Enjoy!!.
If you find this Quick & Easy Enchiladas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.