Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Turkish lentil soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkish lentil soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkish lentil soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkish lentil soup recipe. To cook turkish lentil soup you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkish lentil soup:
- Provide of onion.
- Take of potato.
- Use of carrot.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of salcha.
- Use of red lentils.
- Get of beef stock cube.
- Prepare of seasoning black pepper and salt to your taste.
- You need of butter.
- You need of pepper flakes.
- Get of enough hot water to cover.
- Take of if you dont have salcha which is pepper paste just use tomato paste and add a small bit more chilli.
Instructions to make Turkish lentil soup:
- in a pot place add the oil then chopped onion. at a medium heat sautee them and add salcha chopped carrots and chopped potatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. add the washed and drained red lentils, seasoning and hot water and stock cube. stir well. cook on a low heat for 30-45 minutes..
- at the end add pepper and chilli flakes and butter and mix in..
- take pot off the heat and blend with a soup blender until smooth..
- my husband squeezes lemon over it when eating i personally dont but add if its to your taste. ENJOY.
If you find this Turkish lentil soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.