Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. You can have tomato basil soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take of Petite Sliced Tomatoes.
- Get of Tomato Sauce large.
- Use of Onion thinly sliced.
- Provide of Fresh Basil chopped.
- You need of Half and Half.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- In large pan put tomatoes, tomato sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Turn stove to medium heat. As this mixture begins to heat add sliced onions and sweet basil. Continue heating up to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- When onions are tender and tomatoes are fully cooked add the Half and Half. Continue cooking until mixture returns to the boil stage..
- Reduce heat to simmer or completely turn off. Ready to serve.
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.