Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Taco Salad Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Salad Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco salad bake recipe. To make taco salad bake you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Taco Salad Bake:
- Prepare 1 of regular size bag of any tortilla or corn chips you like. I used chili cheese Fritos because I had a bag.
- You need 1 1/2-2 lbs of ground beef.
- Provide packet of Taco seasoning.
- Provide 1 of regular size can enchilada sauce.
- Provide 1 of regular size can cheddar cheese soup.
- Take 1 of small can green chili’s.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 2 cups of Shredded cheese of choice.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes chopped.
- Get of Shredded lettuce.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Take of Extra cheese for topping. I use queso fresco on anything.
- Prepare of Avocados or guacamole optional.
Steps to make Taco Salad Bake:
- Preheat oven to 325. Brown the ground beef and onions and drain. Add half the tomatoes, the chili’s undrained, seasoning packet, enchilada sauce, and soup and combine well..
- In a sprayed casserole or cake pan, layer in half your chips, half the meat mixture, and 1 cup shredded cheese, in that order, then repeat with a second layer starting with chips and ending with cheese..
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes. Dress it with whatever things you like! I love lettuce tomato sour cream extra cheese and guacamole..
If you find this Taco Salad Bake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.