Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you have to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk meatballs in gravy recipe. To cook buttermilk meatballs in gravy you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy:
- Provide of Meatballs.
- Get 1 cup of seasoned panko breadcrumbs.
- Use 1/4 cup of peanut oil.
- Take 1 of extra large egg or 2 small.
- Provide 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 2 pounds of ground Angus beef.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take of Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 quart of beef stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of mild hatch peppers.
- Use 2 cups of thinly sliced leeks.
- You need 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder had an accident.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 2/3 pound of ground Angus beef.
- Get 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
Steps to make Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy:
- Gather the meatball ingredients. Mix the buttermilk and panko stir it up and allow to soak in. Add the beaten egg..
- Add the ground beef and spices, then mix well. Form the meatballs heat a deep pan with the oil. Fry the meatballs turn often to form a crust. They will finish cooking in the gravy. Set meatballs aside..
- Slice the leeks add 1 pound ground beef to the same deep pan you cooked the meatballs in. Add the peppers and leeks.Add the flour when the leeks are soft and beef browned. Add the spices and stir..
- Add the stock and stir. Add the celery salt and simmer 20 minutes..
- Give it a good stir. Allow to rest covered 15 minutes, stir and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Buttermilk Meatballs in Gravy recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.