Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe. You can have root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan:
- Take 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- Provide 1 of small onion, peeled and chopped.
- Provide of Root vegetables, roughly chopped – i used 2 big carrots and 3 parsnips; squash would also be nice.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Use of small bunch of fresh rosemary and thyme.
- Prepare 750 ml of vegan stock.
- Take 1 (400 g) of can white beans eg cannellini, drained and rinsed.
- Use 6-10 leaves of cavolo nero, shredded into small pieces.
Steps to make Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan:
- Preheat a pan (with a lid for later) and add the oil. Then add the leek and onion. Sauté on medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Add the garlic and root veg. And a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for another 3-5 mins..
- Add the herb bundle..
- Then add the stock. Bring to the boil. Put the lid on and simmer for 15-20 mins..
- Check the liquid levels and add more stock if you want. Add the beans. Put the lid back on and cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the cavolo nero. Put the lid back on and cook for another 4-5 mins..
- Serve – maybe with some cheese if you have some. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Root vegetables and white bean soup – vegan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.