Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry recipe. To make simple, healthy and additive-free vegetable soup curry you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- You need 1 large of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 large of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion.
- You need 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Get 200 ml of Tomato sauce.
- Provide 1 of Dashi stock sachet.
- Get 1000 ml of Water.
- Take of Flavoring ingredients:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons Curry powder.
- Get 1 of to 2 tablespoons Olive oil.
Steps to make Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry:
- Prepare the ingredients. Use vegetables of your choice. I used the vegetables listed above..
- This is my tomato sauce recipe "Tomato Sauce : Simply Simmer for a Rich, All-Purpose Sauce."..
- Cut the vegetables into even sizes..
- I use a pressure cooker for this. Put the vegetables and a bay leaf, if you have one, in a pressure cooker. Use a normal pot if you don't have a pressure cooker..
- Add the dashi stock sachet or you can make dashi stock beforehand and add to the pot. A bay leaf is optional, but I prefer using it..
- Pour 1000 ml of water in the pressure cooker. I like my pressure cooker because it cooks vegetables tender in a short time. It is a clever thing..
- Add 200 ml of tomato sauce. You can use a tin of tomato instead, but if you use it, reduce the water by 200 ml..
- Cover with a lid and bring to a boil. When the level of pressure is reached, cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. If you use a normal pot, cook until the vegetables are tender..
- Turn off the heat after 10 minutes. After the pressure is released, uncover. This picture shows how it is just after removing the lid..
- Add all the seasonings and stir gently with a wooden spatula. Turn on the heat until gently bubbling. Add some black pepper to taste..
- Start with 2 tablespoons of curry powder. Check the taste and add more if you like. Add some olive oil if you like. Do not use it if you are on a diet..
If you find this Simple, Healthy and Additive-Free Vegetable Soup Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.