Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To cook thai coconut curry soup you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Get 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Get 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Use 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Take 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- You need 2 of Red Peppers.
- Get 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Use 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Use 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Use 4 of Green chiles.
- Prepare 2 of small Shallots.
- Use 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Get 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Get 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
If you find this Thai Coconut Curry Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.