Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tongseng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongseng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongseng recipe. To make beef tongseng you need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tongseng:
- You need of brisket, cut into bite size.
- Use of small tomatoes or 2 medium tomatoes.
- You need of cabbage leaves, roughly cut some bird eye chili peppers (to taste-optional).
- Prepare of green onions, cut 1 inch.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Take of lemongrass, bruised.
- Provide of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Use of water.
- You need of salt or to taste.
- Take of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of beef bouillon.
- Prepare of sweet soy sauce.
- You need of fried shallots for garnish.
- Get of Ground spices:.
- Take of garlic.
- Prepare of shallots.
- Use of red chili peppers.
- Take of bird eye chili peppers (optional).
- Take of ginger.
- Use of nutmeg.
Steps to make Beef Tongseng:
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté ground spices, lemongrass, and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add curry powder. Mix well..
- Add beef. Cook until the meat change color. Remove from the heat..
- Place the meat in a slow cooker. Add water, salt, sugar, white pepper powder, and beef bouillon. Cover the pot. Cook on high for 4 hours..
- Add cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, bird eye chili peppers (if you use some), and sweet soy sauce. Cook again for 15 minutes. Remove the pot..
- Serve immediately over steamed with rice and garnish with fried shallots! Yum 😋.
If you find this Beef Tongseng recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.