Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe. To make to sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- Take 1 carton of seafood stock/broth.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 pack of egg noodles.
- Take 1 lb of raw shrimp.
- Provide 1 pack of froze veggies white/yellow corn asparagus carrot medley.
- Use 1 of whole precooked lemon pepper chicken (walmart) optional.
- Provide 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Provide 1 can of okra and tomatoes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of each basil, oregano, chives.
- Take to taste of black pepper fish seasoning and Cheyenne pepper.
Instructions to make To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup:
- If you didn't purchase deshelled/deveined shrimp then begin the process of deshelling and removing the tail.
- Add defrosted shrimp and all other ingredients to a large pot let simmer for about 20 minutes until veggies are soft and shrimp are pink.
- Add basil, chives and oregano, stir.
- Add pepper. Cheyenne pepper and fish seasoning to taste.
- Break about half one side of the precooked chicken into the pot and continue to let everything simmer for another 10 -15 minutes.
If you find this To sick and tired for real effort shrimp and chicken noodle soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.