Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef caldereta recipe. To cook instant pot beef caldereta you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Beef Caldereta:
- Get of beef chuck; cut into 2” chunks.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Get of garlic; minced.
- Get of ths of an onion; minced.
- You need of can Tomato Sauce.
- Provide of Beef stock.
- Take of bay leaves.
- You need of carrots; cut into chunks.
- Take of red potatoes; cut into chunks.
- Get of mini bell peppers.
- You need of Liver Spread.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Get of Peas.
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef Caldereta:
- Start by marinating your beef in soy sauce and some black pepper. Shouldn’t be soaking in soy; just so they aren’t red anymore..
- Turn your instant pot on to sauté mode on high. Add some oil to lightly coat the bottom. Sear your meat on all sides. Set aside in a bowl..
- Add your onions and garlic to the instant pot and sauté until translucent..
- Add your meat back in with all the juices, tomato sauce, bay leaves, and fill with beef broth until it just covers the meat. Set your IP to manual – high pressure – 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, pan-fry your potatoes, carrots, and bell pepper until they show some color. Set aside..
- Quick release when ready, then add in your pre-sautéed veggies from step 5, brown sugar, and (start with) half a can of liver spread. Gradually add more to your liking. Hit the cancel button, then press sauté again on high. Simmer this until the mixture reduces ~10-15 more mins..
- Don’t forget to add in however many peas you like! And that my friends, is Filipino beef stew. Enjoy!.
If you find this Instant Pot Beef Caldereta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.