Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jamaican beef pumpkin soup recipe. To cook jamaican beef pumpkin soup you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup:
- You need of soup.
- Use 2 lb of beef bones cut into small chunks.
- Use 1 of large onion, diced.
- Get 3 clove of garlic chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 lb of pumpkin diced.
- Take 2 of large carrots, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of medium potatoes, diced.
- Take 6 cup of water.
- Use 2 sprig of thyme.
- Prepare 2 stalks of escallion.
- Use 1 packages of Grace Pumpkin Noodle Soup.
Steps to make Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup:
- In a large pot over medium heat; add the beef bones, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and ½ of the diced pumpkin. Saute for about 5 minutes..
- Stir well, cover the pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the cover stir and add 2 cups of water. Replace the cover and let the meat cook for at least 30 minutes check for tenderness. The meat should be about halfway cooked.While the meat cooks wash and cut the vegetables..
- Cut all the ingredients in my soups into small bite sized pieces. Cut as small or as large as you desire..
- Add remaining vegetables and 3 cups of water. Stir well, cover and let soup cook for 15 minutes while you prepare the dumplings..
- After 15 minutes add the dumplings to the pot and stir..
- When soup begins to boil add escallion, noodle packet, thyme and pepper. Add water as desired (1-2 cups should be enough for a thick hearty broth), stir well, replace cover and let soup simmer for another 12 to 15 minutes. Stir well before serving..
If you find this Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.