Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Minestrone soup:
- You need of some butter.
- You need 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Use 2 of carrots, chopped.
- You need 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- Use 1-2 cups of other vegetables eg squash, sweet potato, leeks..
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- Use Bunch of fresh thyme, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide 500-750 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Use 1 tin of cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare Handful of kale/ cavolo nero, roughly shredded.
- You need 1-2 handfuls of fresh basil leaves, roughly shredded.
- Use 2-3 handfuls of cooked pasta.
- Use of Parmesan/ veggie parmesan, grated.
Instructions to make Minestrone soup:
- Heat the butter in a oan (with a lid for later). Add the onion and fry for about 10 mins until soft. inion then carrots celery.
- Add the carrots and celery. Cook until starting to go tender..
- Add the other vegetables (not the greens)..
- Add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add tomatoes and stock. Put the lid on. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins..
- Add the beans and simmer for 5 mins with lid off..
- Stir in greens for about 2 mins..
- And then stir in the basil and pasta..
- Serve with grated parmesan/ other cheese. Enjoy 😋.
If you find this Minestrone soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.