Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Different nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to corn onion soup (healthy and light) recipe. You can cook corn onion soup (healthy and light) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light):
- Take of onions.
- Get of garlic cloves.
- Take of sweet corn.
- Take of peas.
- Get of black pepper.
- Use of Black salt.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of hing for tadka.
- Prepare of corn flour.
Steps to make Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light):
- First take onion, garlic, corn and peas..
- Chop them..
- Now take a jar and put 1/2 cup corn in it and make paste..
- After that put a kadhai on gas in low flame and add butter, chopped onion, garlic and stir for 5 mins..
- Now off the gas and let them cool after that pour onion and garlic in jar and make a paste..
- Now again put a kadhai or cooker on gas in low flame, add butter, some chopped onion and add pastes of corn and onion, garlic, peas and corn..
- Now the time to add water and boiled for 5 mins and add black salt and black pepper and stir..
- If u want running soup then it's ready. Otherwise you can add corn flour and mix in water and add them, so the consistency of soup is now thick..
- Now your hot soup is ready🍲 to enjoy..
If you find this Corn Onion Soup (Healthy and Light) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.