Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) recipe. You can cook spicy tomato soup (tomato rasam) using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Prepare 3 of Tomato.
- Take 1 piece of Tamarind.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gingely Oil.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 piece of Ginger.
- You need 2 of Small Shallots.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 2 pinch of Asafoetida Powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Provide of Hot Water.
- You need of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam):
- Heat oil in a pan. Crush shallots, ginger & garlic. Add it to the oil. Saute..
- Add pepper powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder & cumin powder. Mix well..
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces (you can also grind it). Add it to the pan. Close the lid & cook the tomatoes..
- Add some salt & hot water. Taste the mix. If it's not sour enough, crush the tamarind in little water, filter & add it to the mixture. Else skip this step..
- Add asafoetida powder. Mix & boil..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves into it. Stir & boil for two minutes. Turn off the stove..
If you find this Spicy Tomato Soup (Tomato Rasam) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.