Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef and Bean Enchiladas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Bean Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Bean Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and bean enchiladas recipe. You can have beef and bean enchiladas using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Bean Enchiladas:
- Take of filling.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- Provide 1 can of refried beans.
- Use 3 of jalapenos, diced.
- Take of sauce.
- Use 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- Provide 1 can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1 can of Old El Paso enchilada sauce, medium.
- Prepare 1 of juice from canned jalapenos, if canned peppers were used.
- Use of shell.
- Take 1 packages of large flour or corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded taco cheese.
Steps to make Beef and Bean Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Brown and drain ground beef, onions, and peppers in large skillet..
- Add refried beans to skillet and stir until mixed evenly..
- Toss in a sprinkle of cheese, stir once more. Set aside..
- Heat all three cans of soup/sauce in a separate pan, stir with a whisk..
- Add juice from jalapenos and a sprinkle of cheese..
- Dip tortilla in sauce on one side..
- Fill tortilla with mixture, sprinkle of cheese, and dollop of sauce..
- Fold and fill a greased baking pan until out of mixture..
- Pour remaining sauce over the top of folded tortillas and cover everything with remaining cheese..
- Cover with tin foil, bake for 45 mins, then remove..
- Let it cool, and serve with sour cream, salsa, and whatever else!.
If you find this Beef and Bean Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.