Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino style spaghetti recipe. To cook filipino style spaghetti you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI:
- Get 1 kg of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 kg of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 kg of hotdog, sliced diagonally.
- You need 1/2 kg of corned beef.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cheese, grated.
- Get 1 of Sugar.
Instructions to make FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI:
- Cook pasta according to instructions in the packaging. Set aside.
- Saute garlic and onion until aromatic..
- Put the hotdog and cook for 3mins.
- Add the corned beef and cook for another 2mins.
- Add the sauce and water and let it simmer. with occasional stirring.
- Add sugar until the desired sweetness of sauce..
- Add the cheese and let it simmer for another 3mins with occasional stirring..
- Mix the pasta in the sauce..
- Add grated cheese on top and serve :).
If you find this FILIPINO STYLE SPAGHETTI recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.