Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dorito casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dorito casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dorito casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dorito casserole recipe. You can have dorito casserole using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dorito casserole:
- Prepare 1 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Use 1 small of can cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 small of can cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 medium of jar of salsa ( I used white corn with black bean salsa).
- Take 1/2 of shredded cheese (I used Mexican style cheese).
- Provide 1 of sour cream (optional).
Steps to make Dorito casserole:
- Preheat oven at 350°.
- Season and cook ground beef.
- In a separate bowl mix salsa, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup with spoon. Mix well..
- Drain ground beef and add to salsa mixture. Again, mix well..
- In a 9×13 baking dish, pour 1/3 of the bag of doritos in dish..
- Poor ground beef salsa mixture on the doritos..
- Spread 1/2 bag of shredded cheese over the mixture..
- Pour remaining doritos over shredded cheese..
- Place in oven and cook for 30 minutes..
- Can eat it as is or with sour cream.
If you find this Dorito casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.