Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Zucchini recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed zucchini recipe. To cook stuffed zucchini you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Zucchini:
- Use of Zucchini.
- Get of Ground beef or Turkey.
- Provide of Shredded cheese(mozzarella or blend).
- Take of Gulden mustard.
- Provide of Ranch dressing.
- Take of Parsley.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Provide of Pasta sauce.
- Provide of Garlic.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Adobo seasoning salt.
Steps to make Stuffed Zucchini:
- Sautee Garlic in olive oil for a few seconds, plus ground beef or Turkey in bot with olive oil and garlic. Leave it on medium heat.
- Stir occasionally, while the meat is on the stove..
- Wash the zucchini cut the zucchini lengthways, take a spoon and dig out the inside off the zucchini(optional:you can use what have taken out in the meat near the end).
- Check on the meat occasionally. When it has browned, season it with adobo seasoning salt, ranch dressing, oregano, parsley, mustard and pasta sauce..
- Let it simmer, taste and make sure the meat is tender and seasoned well..
- Pre-heat oven for 350°F….Next is to place the zucchini pan, place them close together it doesn't tip over. Place meat in zucchini carefully.
- After 35 minutes are finished check w/ knife the inside of the zucchini to make sure it's soft..
If you find this Stuffed Zucchini recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.