Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Tomato Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tomato soup recipe. You can have chicken tomato soup using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Get of tomato sauce.
- You need of tomato paste.
- Get of chicken broth.
- Take of water.
- Use of chicken breasts (medium/large).
- Prepare of black beans.
- You need of white hominy.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of chili powder.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of dried oregano.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Take of fresh cilantro.
- Take of cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Tomato Soup:
- Heat up pot on stove. (Medium/low heat) Pour in 1 tablespoon of of olive oil.
- Season chicken breasts with salt/pepper to taste and cook in pot.
- When chicken is cooked, take out of pot and shred the chicken with 2 forks, or cut into small cubes..
- Mince/roughly chop up garlic. Add the chicken back into the same pot as before, and add the chopped garlic in with the chicken..
- (If you dont have fresh garlic, you can add garlic powder in later).
- Add in the 28 ounces of tomato sauce. Stir..
- Add in 1/2 can of tomato paste. Stir..
- Add in the can of chicken broth and 2 cups of water.
- Add in the chili powder, oregano, smoked paprika, onion powder, and 2 tsp. garlic powder (if you didnt add in fresh garlic in before, or, if you just really like garlic).
- Drain the beans and hominy and add into the pot..
- Add in the 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Chop up the fresh cilantro and add into the pot. If you dont have fresh cilantro you can add 1 tablespoon of dried cilantro to substitute. (It will look like a lot but thats okay).
- Taste. Add salt and pepper as needed..
- Enjoy! (Cooking time and servings are rough estimates).
If you find this Chicken Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.