Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker carrot ginger soup recipe. You can cook slow cooker carrot ginger soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Take 4-5 lbs of carrots, roughly chopped up.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Provide 2-3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of freshly ground ginger(or 2-3 tsp of ground ginger).
- Provide 4-5 cups of low sodium chicken stock/broth.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk(or heavy cream or half & half).
- Get of Ground black pepper for taste.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup:
- Chop up the onion, ginger, and garlic. Put into a small power, off to the side..
- Cut up the carrots, then place into the slow cooker. Stir in the onion, garlic, and ginger mixture..
- Pour the stock/broth into the slow cooker, stir together. Turn the temperature on to low, then cook for 7-8 hours. It took us about 7 hours..
- When done, pour half of the soup into a large bowl, add half of the coconut milk/cream/half & half into the soup, then blend it all together using a emulsion blender. When all blended, mix together back in the slow cooker..
If you find this Slow Cooker Carrot Ginger Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.