Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. You can cook minestrone soup using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Get of Diced Tomato Can.
- Use of Egg Plant (or Zucchini).
- Use of Cabbage (or White Pok Choi).
- Prepare of Onion.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Provide of Bacon.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of Suggar.
- Prepare of Japanese Consommé Soup Stock.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Dice the Potatoes, Cabbage and Egg plant into 1cm cubes. Chop the Onion. Cut Bacon into 1cm..
- Put 1 tsp Olive oil in a pot and stir-fry the Onion, Bacon, Potatoes, Egg planet and Cabbage..
- Add 800ml Water and then add the Canned Tomato and the Japanese Consommé Soup stocks..
- Simmer until The vegetables become tender. Add the 1 tsp Salt, 1/2 tsp Sugar. (If you like spicy one, add the pepper as your taste.).
- Hunts Diced Tomato Can SG$2.45/Can at FairPrice.
- Sakura Pearl Bringer SG $1.6/pck at FairPrice.
- Gold Beijing Cabbage $1.00/pc at FairPrice.
- Chef Yellow Onion – Large SG$1.45/700g at FairPrice.
- Natire’s Nest Brastagi Potatoes Granola (Washed) SG$3.2/kg at FairPrice.
- Japanese White Suger SG$3.5/kg at DonDon Donki.
- Ajinomoto Consommé Cube (High recommend)SG $3.5/6 cube at DonDon DONKI, Mid Town Mart..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.