Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps recipe. You can have creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps:
- Provide 300 gm of carrots (slices thin).
- You need 500 gm of potatoes (slices thin).
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 100 gm of ginger paste.
- You need 200 gm of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk or oat milk.
- Take 500 ml of cold water.
- Get to taste of Salt and black paper.
- Use 5 of table spoons of cooking oil.
- Provide 500 gm of medium peel shrimps.
Instructions to make Creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps:
- Pour the cooking oil in the hot pot. Add minced garlic and ginger paste. Stir well until smell the aroma..
- Add the slices carrots and potatoes and stir well around 10min..
- Add the coconut milk in it and let it boiled for 5 min then slowly add the cold water, continue boil for 10min then reduce the heat. Cook in low heat for 30min..
- Get a hand blender, blend all the ingredients into smoothies texture and add the parmesan cheese, salt & pepper to taste. The last, add the shrimp in it and turn of the heat..
- Tips: let the hot soup cook up the shrimps to avoid over cook. Optional: add some olive oil, flowers or green to garnish..
If you find this Creamy cheesy potatoes carrots soup served with shrimps recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.