Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fettucini marinara pasta recipe. To make fettucini marinara pasta you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fettucini Marinara Pasta:
- Take of Sauce.
- Use 5 of habanero pepper.
- Provide 2 clove of whole garlic.
- Take 1/2 can of ragu sauted onion and garlic pasta sauce.
- Get 1/2 lb of ground pork.
- Use 2/3 of ground beef.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt (season depending on your tastes).
- Take of Optional: Meatballs.
- Use 1 lb of ground pork.
- Provide 2/3 cup of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 box of fettucini.
- Take 1 of water (just enought to fill the pot, stopping not more than an inch before the top).
- You need 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- Take of Topping.
- Use 1 of grated parmesian cheese.
Steps to make Fettucini Marinara Pasta:
- boil water, add salt and pasta when ready. drain water and set pasta aside. be sure to toss every so often (or add a bit of oil) to keep from sticking together..
- usong the same pot or another pan, whichever you prefer, add oil and cook the veggies on medium-to-low heat for 5-8 minutes. or whenever they're soft and cooked through. and be sure to season with salt and any other spice you prefer..
- add the ground beef and ground pork and cook "till lightly browned, but make sure they're thoroughly cooked. lower heat to the lowest setting and take pot/pan off the fire. take over to sink and drain most of the excess oil produced by the meat, leaving a tablesoon or so to for flavor to add to the sauce..
- add pasta sauce and wine and cook on medium heat for 10-to-15 minutes, then let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- now simply add the pasta to the sauce and mix or leave aside and spoon it on if you prefer it that way, and serve! I usually add a liberal amount of parmesian to my pasta..
- FOR MEATBALLS: Mix the ground pork, garlic and paprika (and any other seasoning or ingredient you want) and shape into round balls. I prefer them small to medium size but you can make them extra big if you want. In a wok or a similar pan, deep fry the meatballs for about 10 min, let's say. When thoroughly cooked set aside on plate with paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve on each plate individually or add to sauce..
If you find this Fettucini Marinara Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.