Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade chicken noodle soup recipe. You can cook homemade chicken noodle soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Use 3 of chicken breasts.
- Use 5 of potatoes, peeled & cubed.
- Take 5 of carrots, peeled & sliced.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflour, chopped.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of celery sticks, sliced.
- Take 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- Get 32 oz of chicken broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 16 oz of box elbow macaroni noodles (or whichever you prefer).
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Start off by boiling chicken breasts in a deep soup pot, add garlic cloves. (Don't fill completely with water. Only enough to boil chicken).
- While chicken is boiling, peel potatoes & cube in medium size cubes, set aside. Then peel & slice carrots, celery, onion & cauliflour; set aside until chicken is done boiling..
- When chicken is done boiling, remove the breast from the water, place on a plate to cool down. Then add prepared veggies to the same water used to boil the breasts..
- Once cooled a little, shred chicken with a fork & return chicken back to the pot with veggies..
- Add chicken broth, can of corn (do not drain) & seasonings. Boil for another hour or until veggies are tender..
- While soup is boiling, take this time to boil noodles according to directions on the box, drain & set aside to add later to your own personal bowl of soup. (I do this because I have picky eaters in my house who don't like noodles in their soup) or (if you want) you can add your noodles to the soup the last 10-15 mins. Serve with crackers (optional) & enjoy!.
If you find this Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.